Welcome, the Northwest Territory Historic Center offers many exhibits about many of America’s influential people. Designed and constructed by renowned historical presentation talent, these spectacular galleries enrich our understanding of regional Native American life and early American farming.
Notice, Change of Hours Effective January 3rd our operational hours will be 10AM-5PM and closed on Monday, Open Saturday 10AM-2PM
New Operation Hours Effective January 3rd, 2024
- President Reagan History Room
- Restored “Dutch” Reagan Classroom
- Original Reagan Movie Posters
- Local Chautauqua History
- Dixon in 1846 Diorama
- Abraham Lincoln History Room
- WWI Airfield Diorama
- Prairie Room
Please be aware when planning your trips that the following Holidays may affect hours at NTHC.
• Memorial Day Closed last Monday in May
• Juneteenth June 19th
• Independence Day Closed July 3-4th
• Labor Day Closed 1st Monday in September
• Columbus Day Closed 2nd Monday in October
• Veterans’ Day Closed November 11th
• Thanksgiving 4th Thursday in November, Closed Wed-Friday
• Holiday Time (Christmas, Yule, New Years) Closed December 24-January 2nd
Please note that inclement weather may also affect the operations of NTHC. We will not accept guests in the case of extreme weather such as tornado warnings or shelter in place advisories.